ASCENSION ISLAND GOVERNMENT
Manage the customer orders and supplies, producing monthly sales, productivity and efficiency data (electronically).
Ensure that the hydroponics farm and wider site is kept a clean, safe and tidy workspace and that all equipment used is cleaned, maintained and safely stored at all times.
1. Experience growing a range of vine and leafy crops for commercial sale.
2. Knowledge of food safety and hygiene.3. Ability to work independently and to use own initiative.
3. Good communications skills both oral and written.
4. Must be physically fit and like outdoor work in all weather conditions.
5. Must have a strong awareness of safety issues.
6. A clean valid driving licence for class A & B vehicles is essential.
1. Experience in medium – long term crop cycling (6 months – 18 months).
2. Experience maintaining profit and loss accounts records.
3. Experience of using Microsoft Excel.
This Job Description indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the post. It is not intended as an exhaustive list.
The Ascension Island Government (AIG) reserves the right to amend this Job Description from time to time, according to operational needs. Any changes will be confirmed in writing. Please note that you share with AIG the responsibility for making suggestions to alter the scope of your duties and improve the effectiveness of your post.